The following resources have been created to help businesses understand and prepare for the potential impacts of Brexit:
Government advice and information on Brexit
- The EU Exit Business campaign supporting businesses to be prepared for Brexit can be found at https://euexitbusiness.campaign.gov.uk/
- The Government’s hub for “no deal” Brexit information across a range of topics from importing, employment rules, export and funding is at https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/how-to-prepare-if-the-uk-leaves-the-eu-with-no-deal
- A free tool to help businesses identify what they may need to do in order to prepare for Brexit – https://www.gov.uk/business-uk-leaving-eu
- HMRC Partnership Pack – preparing for changes at the UK border after a ‘no-deal’ EU Exit
- DCMS guide to data protection law if there’s no Brexit deal and six steps to take on data protection
Brexit information from third party organisations
- East Lancashire Chamber of Commerce’s Brexit Hub
- The Institute of Directors’ Navigating Brexit for Business campaign
- The Federation of Small Business’ Brexit Pack
- Manchester Business Growth Hub – 10 ‘no regret’ actions businesses should consider now and a business Brexit toolkit.
This page will be updated regularly with any changes or additional information. Date of last update: 28th January 2019.