CJX Business Services is a boutique consulting firm bringing bespoke services to SMEs and emerging businesses in Lancashire.
We bring 25+ years senior director and non-executive director (NED) experience working in and with SMEs, nationals and global Fortune 1000 companies to SMEs based in Lancashire. We like to refer to this as global experience with local, Lancashire presence.
This will help companies regain momentum by analysing their current situation, developing strategic business and marketing plans while ensuring flawless execution and ongoing measurement of those plans and priorities. We take a very collaborative and energetic approach, engaging with the key business stakeholders at C-Level, board delivering fit for purpose solutions to our clients. Our primary services comprise:
- Strategic business and marketing planning to enable profitable growth
- Development of effective go to market strategies to enable differentiation & recurring revenue streams
- Client Journey Experience (CJX) planning – attracting, acquiring, retaining, and growing SMEs most important asset, their clients
- Government grants and loans available as well as private financing options
- Acquisition of critical, senior level talent to augment their business and support the new growth expectations
What one top tip would you give to a business owner embarking on a growth plan?
Try not to fall into the trap of spending the majority of your time working ‘in’ your business on day to day tasks, putting out fires etc. Apply the majority of your time to working ‘on’ your business i.e. long-term goals and strategic plans. Most companies don’t plan to fail. They fail to plan.
Why is Lancashire a great place to grow a business?
Having spent 27 years in the States I wanted to return to my roots in Lancashire where the people are so friendly, passionate about their businesses and want to help each other.
Why are you backing Boost Business Lancashire?
They helped me so much in both establishing and growing my business and now it’s my turn to give back to SMEs in the Lancashire community.