Galen Partners are a firm of experts in helping business owners successfully survive, and then rebuild and recover from, major, business threatening crises.
We are not consultants – we are hands on doers with a track record of expertise, taking real world responsibility for delivering real world change in very stressed or distressed circumstances.
We are not insolvency practitioners – we have the insolvency expertise and experience of dealing with insolvent situations but have no interest in taking insolvency appointments.
We are your expert trouble shooters – we help you to manage the restructuring and survival of your business as the situation requires, and we have access to specialist sources of turnaround finance to support businesses recovering from a crisis.
What one top tip would you give to a business owner embarking on a growth plan?
- High growth = constant change, you are never standing still.
- Constant change = constant risk, constant need to reinvent, secure new resources.
- Constant risk = realistically something is likely to go wrong somewhere, sometime.
- As / when / if it does, and if it’s serious, make sure you get expert advice and support – and remember what Red Adair said: “If you think it’s expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur”
Why is Lancashire a great place to grow a business?
- Opportunity – a range of thriving sectors to work with
- Support – a commercially focused development environment
- Resources – skilled workers, land and capital available
Why are you backing Boost?
It is a commercially focussed initiative to provide a support portal, so Lancashire businesses can access the best private sector provided advice and support as well as local support funding.