Building on a strong visitor economy in Lancashire, attracting 63 million visitors per year, supporting over 56,000 jobs and generating £3.5 billion income, Marketing Lancashire are here to support the communication of Lancashire as a recognised national leader in economic development with both the public and private sector by promoting the strengths of the county as a destination of choice for:
- businesses seeking to start up, expand or relocate
- residents or visitors looking to further their education
- organisations looking to host a conference or an event
- individuals looking to relocate to work or to live
- residents or visitors wanting a short break or a day out
What one top tip would you give to a business owner embarking on a growth plan?
Have clear objectives with the right systems, structure and strategy. Review your business plan regularly.
Why is Lancashire a great place to grow a business?
The SME community is the lifeblood of Lancashire offering diversity and quality at a regional, national and international level. Lancashire offers great accessibility, business support, quality of life and has a very bright future.
Why are you backing Boost?
It is the premier league of business support in Lancashire.