HMRC’s R&D Tax Credit scheme pays you up to 33% of the cost of eligible technical activities through tax credits and rebates. We offer a range of options to help you maximise your R&D Tax Claims. Our software allows us to turn around a claim very quickly. We’re not accountants, we’re R&D specialists so we bring the following benefits:
- We fully understand what is eligible, so we make sure (a) you don’t miss anything out and (b) you don’t claim anything that’s not eligible
- We achieve this through our method which takes up a lot less of your time. When we’ve got your basic information, we can turn around a claim and produce the report in an hour (many consultants take days).
- Less time = lower fees. We charge a flat fee, not a percentage. On average we’re £4k per claim cheaper than our competitors.
- We don’t fix you in to a multi year contract – we know if you see what we deliver you’ll come back, so there’s no need to tie you in knots!
- We don’t charge for consultancy. We’ll tell you what you can claim at no cost. You simply pay us for your final report if you like what you see.
We’ve also got a deal for Lancashire companies where we work with you to maximise your future claims, by planning with activities your claim in mind. We can deliver this to eligible companies in Lancashire for no additional cost through Vedas’ Propel 2 Grow scheme.
What one top tip would you give to a business owner embarking on a growth plan?
We have a phrase that we call “talking through your R’s”. Everything comes down to 3 factors: Rewards (what does success look like), Risks (what can go wrong), and Resources (have you got everything you need to achieve your vision). Make sure you’ve taken all of these into account!
Why is Lancashire a great place to grow a business?
Put simply, it’s got the best support mechanisms and networks. Companies exist to help each other, and this is massively complemented by the services offered by Boost Business Lancashire. When you move from west to east, and south to north you also start to realise how diverse the county is, in terms of its competencies and specialisms.
Why are you backing Boost Business Lancashire?
Because it’s structured to give budding businesses exactly what they need to grow. We’ve benefited from this first hand since it’s conception, and continue to make use of the amazing support it provides, such as the Growth Mentoring programme.