Six Connections helps organisations to focus on their number one asset, their people.
AND it all starts with ONE conversation.
Removing the stumbling blocks, ditching the tick box and reducing the stigma, we start the conversations around mental health that need to happen in your organisation, in and beyond the 9 to 5.
With time and the right help, everyone can learn more about managing their own mental health, what expert advice is available and what supporting others looks like.
We are in this together. Helping you to grow a sustainable workplace of care, with space to breathe, education to support and empowerment to act.
- Roast & Toast – Our FREE weekly online session. A relaxed space with a brew. Roast & Toast connects you with like-minded people, sharing real conversation and healthy solutions, shaped together.
- Products – Our unique range of beers and coffees. Ideal to start the conversations in your business, that we all need from time to time. QR codes on each of our products connect to our website of help and support 24-7.
- People Partnership – Our delivery programme. Developing the conversations that need to happen and connecting your business to healthy, sustainable solutions. Our People Partnership is you and your people sharing the conversations and tools to make a REAL positive impact.
- Unique Business Support Website – Linked from your own QR code or using our connection products, your site’s content is created with you, to answer the questions your teams are asking.
- Access to Knowledge and Support Partners – Together we cover all wellbeing requirements, within your organisation and beyond.
Real conversations WILL SAVE money, time and LIVES.
What one top tip would you give to a business owner embarking on a growth plan?
Focus on your people. They are your number one asset. Starting with yourself.
Why is Lancashire a great place to grow a business?
Lancashire has everything a growing business could need. World acclaimed produce, the latest technology, state of the art manufacturing, stunning creativity and a rich history.
All of this only comes together because of the counties amazing people. Resilient, inspiring and proud of where we live and work.
Why are you backing Boost Business Lancashire?
Boost has local people at its heart, connecting businesses and working with them, to make them the best that they can be. This IS Six Connections. #PoweredByMates