You believe in your business. You know you’re great at what you do. But you’ve reached the limit with the financial skills, tools and information you have. You need to do something different to get your business to the next level. You want a business that makes good money consistently. You want to take away the financial stress, fear and uncertainty about your future.
You’ve tried the obvious things; you’ve asked your accountant for better information, tried to get your bookkeeper to step up, but it’s still not giving you what you need.
You’ve tried running different reports from your accounting package, and you’ve got loads of different spreadsheets, but you know your information and skillset isn’t enough to control your business and build the secure and valuable business you want.
We can help you if….
- You’re a small business owner turning over between £500k – £5m
- You’re growing or have ambitions to grow
- You’ve got a vision of how life would be if your business could make enough money
- You want to grow the value of your business so you have the option to sell in the next 3-5 years
- You’ve got a continuous improvement approach to life and business
- You love learning and personal development
- You’re frustrated by how things are now
- You’re done with feeling stressed about your finances
- You’re ready to make strong financial control and management a part of your culture
Our particular focus is companies who plan to sell in the next 3-5 years and want to maximise the value of their business.
What one top tip would you give to a business owner embarking on a growth plan?
Spend some time to understand ‘why’ you are doing what you are doing and picture yourself in three or five years time once you have hit your goals.
Why is Lancashire a great place to grow a business?
Lancashire is a vibrant county that has loads to offer and is full of friendly and ambitious businesses.
Why are you backing Boost Business Lancashire
It’s time to improve the level of Financial Literacy in business.