For Lancashire SMEs
The digital media revolution of the past decade has dramatically increased the opportunity for businesses of all shapes and sizes to gain the attention and engagement of target audiences through the effective planning, production, distribution and promotion of video and audio content known as multi media.
Don’t miss out just because you don’t understand what to do and how to do it. Attending this course will ensure you will!
Digital Media content expert Phil Crowshaw will help attendees to:
- Discover the reasons why video and audio content is becoming so much more important for businesses to master in the digital age
- Explore the opportunities now available to take marketing and promotion activity to another level
- Understand how to plan, produce, distribute, and promote video and audio podcasts as a means of achieving greater attention and engagement
- Appreciate the range of different formats available to choose from
- Discover the opportunities now available from livestreaming
- Understand the technology options available and how to integrate them into workflow, such as microphones, cameras, laptops, software etc
- Learn the psychological barriers we experience when producing video and audio content and how to overcome them
- Practice producing an actual video or audio podcast episode for the business.
- Define and produce a Content Plan
- Learn how to set up and conduct guest interviews
- Lunch and refreshments will be provided throughout the day.
First Session: 16th September 9:30 – 3:30
Second follow up session: 23rd September 9:00 – 12:30
For more information, or to book your fully funded space, please contact mailto:email@example.com
The fully funded Boost Bespoke Programme provides tailored support delivered by professionals who are experts in their field, to owners and managers of established businesses. The programme is designed to help them accelerate growth, develop their leadership team and access new markets.
Cost: Fully fundedClick to book your place online