Two-day Health Innovation Workshop: Day 1 : Wednesday 22nd January & Day 2 : Thursday 30th January 2020
Innovation in health is everybody’s business. Whether you are small or medium-sized business working in a different sector, a leader of a charity, or a GP who wants to do things differently – everyone has something to contribute.
Join Lancaster University’s new Health Innovation team and ensure that your innovative ideas succeed by asking the right questions at the start of your innovation journey. Using a methodology called ‘Design Thinking’ you will learn to put yourself into the shoes of the person whose problem you are trying to solve and you will leave with a toolkit enabling you to do things differently in your organisation with immediate impact.
You will also learn to use collaboration outside of your organisation as a competitive advantage. During the workshop you will be tasked to work on local health challenges, designed to help you to leverage open innovation and expand your business capability.
- Be inspired, challenged, and motivated to innovate
- Identify opportunities for new innovative business models for the health sector
- Learn to apply the structured process of design thinking to product development
- Learn to use new tools that will lead to improved business performance
This workshop is delivered by the team behind Lancaster University’s new Health Innovation Campus. Places are fully funded for this workshop and available to businesses who meet European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) eligibility criteria. Places are limited to only one representative per organisation. Criteria includes:
- Currently trading and based in Lancashire
- With fewer than 250 full-time employees
- An annual turnover less than €43 million
- Received less than €200,000 of publicly funded support in the last 3 years.
You will be required to attend both days and following registration one of our team will contact you,. You will be sent an application form to assess your eligibility and company information will be requested to meet our funder’s requirements.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com or call 01524 595005.Click to book your place online