Interested in a higher or degree apprenticeship in Digital Marketing or Cyber Security?
This event is ideal if you work in a small to medium sized enterprise (SME) in Lancashire and you’re seeking opportunities to advance your career.
Perhaps you’re a current/recent level 3 or 4 apprentice thinking about the next big step.
During our six-week Bootcamp you’ll learn about our courses and gain the confidence you need to start your Degree Apprenticeship journey.
The events will take place at the UCLan Preston campus on the following dates from 4.00 pm to 6.00 pm:
23rd June, 30th June, 7th July, 14th July, 21st July and 28th July
During the 6 weeks you will cover:
- Week 1 – Introduction to Bootcamp – Welcome, skills analysis and goal setting
- Week 2 – Skills Development – Prioritisation, time management and presentation skills
- Week 3 – Digital Marketing – Getting the most out of our social media – optimisation, platforms, platform tools and analysis scan OR Discover resources to help jump start your career in Cyber Security – what is cyber security and why do we need to be aware of it?
- Week 4 – Digital Marketing – Google – using Google to power a business. Set up a Google Analytics account OR Discover resources to help jump start your career in Cyber Security – covering Open Source Intelligence (OSINT)
- Week 5 – Digital Marketing – Consumer behaviour – personas. Create a customer persona OR Discover resources to help jump start your career in Cyber Security – covering TryHackMe and Cisco NetAcad
- Week 6 – Personal Skills Showcase – Review of goals and skills analysis
To be eligible for the Degree Apprenticeships Bootcamp you must be:
- Aged 16 or over
- Eligible to live and work in the UK
- An apprentice, or aspiring to be an apprentice
- Employed within a Lancashire-based SME
There are entry requirements for apprenticeships.
A skill scan will identify the right level of entry point for you.
Degree Apprenticeships are Level 6 qualifications resulting in a bachelor’s degree.
Course tutors encourage you to apply your learning to your role, and assignments are designed to make a positive impact on your organisation.
Any questions email ContactLEAP@uclan.ac.ukClick to book your place online