28th-02 February 2024
The Department for Business and Trade (DBT) is pleased to announce that we will be taking a delegation of companies from the English Regions to Arab Health, Dubai, UAE.
The Arab Health Exhibition & Congress is the largest event of its kind in the Middle East. Arab Health provides an unrivalled platform for the world’s leading manufacturers, wholesalers and distributors to meet the medical and scientific community from the Middle East and beyond.
The exhibition will showcase more than 4,000 companies exhibiting their latest innovations to more than 130,000 healthcare professionals attending from 163 countries. The show attracts visitors from all around the globe from The Americas to Africa to Asia and Europe including UK buyers.
Join our UK Regions Trade Mission:
We are taking expressions of interest from companies who want to be considered to join a UK Trade Mission and take advantage of the many opportunities on offer at the No. 1 global Healthcare & Life Science exhibition.
Pre mission activities to include*:
- How to get the most out of Arab Health
- Undertaking market research and routes to market
- Culture and language masterclass; covering basic language skills, doing business and marketing collateral guidance
- Optimising your website for maximum exposure at Arab Health
- Commercial officer market briefings
In market activities* to include:
- Introduction to the local DBT team in the UAE and other DBT overseas posts who will be able to provide an overview of current opportunities.
- Invite to networking reception
- Invite to other network events organised by stakeholders/partners
- Invite to attend DBT organised seminars during Arab Health
- Promotion of your company within UK marketing collateral
*Activities subject to change.
A full programme will be confirmed upon registering an expression of interest on the trade mission.Click to book your place online