As part of the NatWest Back Her Business programme, our partner Crowdfunder is running a free of charge workshop to teach you all about how crowdfunding works, and on how crowdfunding in general and Back Her Business in particular can be an effective way to get your new business up and running.
By joining the session you’ll learn about:
- The importance of female entrepreneurship to society
- The Rose Review
- Back Her Business: how people can access it and the Bank’s role
- What crowdfunding is, and all about Crowdfunder
- Benefits of crowdfunding, including Back Her Business match funding
- How to crowdfund
- Available guidance and support
Be sure to book your spot early as places are limited, and are allocated on a first come first served basis. If you have any special needs or requirements, please let us know, and we’ll get in touch with you to discuss them.
If you’re not able to come to this event, Crowdfunder may still be able to support you.Click to book your place online