Selling is usually the biggest block to growth for startups if they have never sold before during their career.
We all struggle when we sell for the first time. Our culture doesn’t help as we may not be comfortable mentioning money and we hate to be perceived as being pushy.
This workshop will give you steps and techniques which will improve your confidence levels even before you leave the workshop and help you:
- Know why confidence when you are selling is important
- Find out your selling confidence score
- Challenge your beliefs about salespeople and know what is really involved in selling
- Understand how your feelings, thoughts and actions impact on your confidence
- Learn techniques to control your chattering monkeys
- Understand the power of your body language and how people use it to decide if they will buy
- Discover if ‘faking it until you make it’ is a myth or a fact.
If you want your business to bring in more money, there are only four methods to increase revenue: increasing the number of customers, increasing average transaction size, increasing the frequency of transactions per customer, and raising your prices.
This session will help you understand the fundamental practices around sales and how to grow them.
Presented by: Phil Crowshaw
Hosted by: Winning Pitch as part of Boost’s Flying Start programme.
What is Boost’s Flying Start programme?
Starting and growing an early stage business is incredibly challenging but rewarding too. With the Boost Flying Start team behind you, your business and entrepreneurial journey will get off the best possible start.
Flying Start is one of Boost’s core funded programmes and is designed to equip you with the skills and knowledge not only to launch a successful business but to sustain and grow it.Click to book your place online