This webinar has been designed for new start-ups or businesses wishing to refresh their skills on the Basics of Bookkeeping and Accounts.
Every entrepreneur must know their numbers and this session will show you how to:
- Select which business structure and their tax implications are best for you
- Record your financial transactions plus the easy online tools to help with this
- How to read your financial information accurately and use it to inform business decisions
- Take your hard-earned money out of your business
- Avoid the most common financial mistakes entrepreneurs make
Presented by: Lydia Read-Potter
Hosted by: Enterprise4all as part of Boost’s Flying Start Pre-Start programme.
Boost’s Flying Start Pre-Start and Start-Up programmes include a suite of workshops on topics including business planning, access to financial information and advice, marketing your business and building confidence.
If you’re a Lancashire entrepreneur looking to start a new business or if you are at the early stages of growing a new business, this funded programme can help you get off to a flying start by defining your growth plan and helping you create a strong environment for sustained success.Click to book your place online