Three Week Fully Funded Online Programme – Group One
Aimed at start-up businesses based in Lancashire and trading less than three years, the three-week BOOST Flying Start programme will support you in pulling together your strategy for 2022 and beyond.
I am looking to work with ambitious entrepreneurs within Lancashire trading less than three years, who would welcome the opportunity to gain some structure and support for the coming year. I’ll be leading the sessions, providing advice and support in tackling your business, sales and marketing challenges.
- Three online sessions over three weeks totalling 10 hours
- Access to all resources and Q&A sessions
- Accountability Buddy
- Introductions to other business owners.
- Defining goals across the business
- The role of culture in achieving business success
- Identifying your value proposition
- Allocation of resources
- Managing financials, maximising profit & cash and pricing strategies
- Implementation and evaluation.
- The role of sales in your business
- Creating your sales toolkit
- Becoming comfortable with selling
- Building rapport and active listening
- The art of negotiation
- Sales strategies
- Setting sales goals.
- The role of marketing in your business
- Creating your marketing toolkit
- Digital marketing strategies
- Traditional marketing strategies
- Setting marketing goals
- Setting your Growth Action Plan.
By committing 100% to the three-week programme, business owners find the journey enlightening, engaging, exciting and effective. Challenges will be addressed, ideas generated, strategies implemented, with accountability throughout the journey.
If you would like to have the opportunity to work with me to address your challenges, then please complete the form.
The final two sessions of 2021 are as follows:
- Tuesday 2nd November (9:30-12:30)
- Tuesday 9th November (9:30-13:30)
- Tuesday 15th November (9:30-12:30)
- Wednesday 3rd November (9:30-12:30)
- Wednesday 10th November (9:30-13:30)
- Wednesday 16th November (9:30-12:30)
Presented by: Jean Atkinson
A businesswoman in her own right, Jean is passionate about supporting entrepreneurs on their own journey to success. With over 20 years of international sales and marketing under her belt, Jean wraps all of this up into jargon-free, easy-to-understand content and advice for the new wave of entrepreneurs – you!
What is Boost’s Flying Start programme?
Starting and growing an early stage business is incredibly challenging but rewarding too. With the Boost Flying Start team behind you, your business and entrepreneurial journey will get off the best possible start.
Flying Start is one of Boost’s core funded programmes and is designed to equip you with the skills and knowledge not only to launch a successful business but to sustain and grow it.