In the wake of the resounding Conservative victory at the General Election, Brexit will almost certainly take place on 31 January 2020.
With the greatest majority in parliament since 1987, the Conservatives are now free to push ahead with their radical proposals for immigration reform.
In this session, we will look at what the end of free movement means for businesses, both in relation to their existing EU workforce and their ability to recruit and retain any non-UK national workers in future.
We will cover:
- The settled status scheme what is it and why is it important?
- The proposals for immigration reform and how they will potentially apply to any non-UK national worker
- The UK’s new Australian style points based system
- Practical steps you can take right now to prepare your business for Brexit
- How this will affect recruitment practices and right to work checks.
08:45 – Registration and networking
09:00 – Presentation
10:15 – Event closeClick to book your place online