Within any business, continual improvement and refinement of techniques is critical in maximising the effectiveness of the business and maintaining competitiveness.
These sessions offer the learner business improvement techniques suitable for improving business performance in the workplace, however small.
To improve the efficiency of the workplace, the sessions will cover:
- The application of continuous improvement techniques
- Flow process analysis
- Visual management systems
- To reduce/eliminate waste
The application of Kaizen activities within the workplace
- Problem solving to reduce costs and improve quality, delivery and responsiveness
- The application of potential failure modes and effects analysis
- The principles and application of Poka Yoke (mistake/error proofing)
This course is brought to you as part of a suite of courses funded by the Leading Lancashire Project. Lancaster and Morecambe College have successfully secured European Social Funding to support employees of all ages to develop effective leadership and management skills as well as digital skills. The Leading Lancashire project will work with SMEs and the self-employed in the following Lancashire Local Enterprise Partnership priority sectors; Engineering, Advanced Manufacturing, Energy & Environment, Digital, Creative, Visitor Economy, Financial Services and Construction.
Any training provided by the Project is completely free of charge and there’s no limit to the number of courses you can register for.
In order to be eligible for the free training the business or self-employed individual must:
- Have its registered company address in Lancashire
- Employ no more than 250 employees.
If you’re interested please call us on 01524 521483 or contact us via email at: email@example.com.Click to book your place online