Chamber Low Carbon are running a series of online events.
What is a Environmental Management System – and Why do you need one!
We welcome Jan Maskell as the speaker at this event.
Dr Jan Maskell is an environmentalist and occupational psychologist. She works with organisations, teams and groups facilitating development and change, and with individuals as a coach. She applies her knowledge and experience of positive psychology to environmental sustainability, has a passion for learning, and promotes the role of psychology in behaviour change at a personal and organisational level.
Why you should attend this session
You will find out how you can
- Save money and resources
- Get promoted for your green credentials
- Improve engagement with your employees
- Reduce your impact on the environment in a realistic way that works for you
What will be covered
- The issues and your influence
- The framework of an Environmental Management System
- The importance of measurement and communication
- Investors in the Environment criteria