East Lancashire Chamber of Commerce’s first ChamberLIVE webinar of 2021 is as easy as ABC: Answers on Brexit and Covid!
What do employers need to be aware of as we begin life outside of the transition period – and under the restrictions of England’s third lockdown? Delivered by Roxanne Buckley and Oliver McCann of Napthens LLP, this webinar will guide you through the potential pitfalls created by these two momentous events, including:
- What rights do existing EU staff have and what steps should employers and employees be taking?
- How to successfully recruit from within the EU (and ROW)
- Who qualifies for furlough and what are the options for non-qualifying staff?
- How to safely select employees for furlough and avoid discrimination risk
- How to deal with employees who refuse to attend work, or refuse to work from home
Join us online from 10:00 – 11:30 on Thursday 21 January for this an lots and more, including a live interactive Q&A session. This event is free to attend. Non members welcome.Click to book your place online