Are you always struggling to find the time to do those important jobs? Do you feel time-pressured and stressed out?
Our working lives revolve around time and invariably the shortage of it. Deadlines, short lead times, demands from others using up our time, and of course those regular wastes of time! For some, the perceived shortage of time puts them under huge pressure, makes their job less than satisfying and life a misery.
But, it doesn’t have to be that way. You don’t have to be a hostage to time. At the end of the day, there is always enough time. The challenge is actually how we choose to use the time we have – what priorities we and others set and importantly expectations around what is achievable and realistic.
Jonathan Timmis, an expert on helping leaders and managers reach their full potential, will therefore offer practical guidance, tips and tools that will help you:
- Recognise time stealers and how to avoid them. Helping you learn to say no!
- Work out which are your jobs and which job belongs to others, which are important and which are urgent, and which you should just ignore!
- Work with a few simple tools that will help you:
- Plan and prioritise your work more effectively
- Identify jobs that can be delegated
- Give you the confidence and evidence to challenge unrealistic expectations, putting you back in control!
Who is the webinar for?
For those that constantly feel under pressure, are struggling to hit deadlines or deliver on promises, or want to learn how to better manage time the time of those they manage. So, whether you are a business owner, leader, manager, supervisor or team leader, then this workshop is for you.
What does the webinar involve?
- Learn to recognise time stealers and avoid them. Also, better understand the psychological factors such as procrastination and leaving things to the very last minute which increase time pressure.
- Showing you how to use a few simple but powerful time management tools to plan and prioritise your time. We will also highlight a few free online planning tools that can help you get better organised.
- Practical activities to explore and address common time management pressures and challenges. We will make time to find solutions to real problems!
This webinar is free for Members and is brought to you by the Lancaster & District Chamber of Commerce in partnership with Lunedale Consulting.Click to book your place online