R&D for tax purposes is much wider than is often understood, with many companies unaware of the benefits a claim could offer and whether the relief will apply to them.
A common misconception is that R&D tax credits only apply to companies with an R&D department or scientists in white coats. The reality is, however, that ANY company who spends money trying to improve a product or service through a scientific or technological advance is likely to be eligible.
At our upcoming seminar, we’ll be joined by specialists from The Growth Company (Made Smarter) and AMRC North West, with discussions covering:
- What activities qualify as R&D and how to quantify a claim
- Looking at project timelines and putting records in place to accurately record development activities
- Sector specific case studies – software, manufacturing and engineering, food and drink
- Made Smarter’s pilot scheme in the North West (circa £20m of funding available)
- AMRC’s free technical support and assistance for manufacturing businesses
Come along to our seminar to find out more about the area of R&D tax credits and how your business could benefit.
To book your place, please contact Amy Caunce on 01254 679131 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.Click to book your place online