As we emerge from Covid and in the aftermath of Brexit there are new priorities for manufacturers as they seek to optimise their resilience and success in accessing the supply chains of the future.
Balancing between creating shorter, more resilient supply chains and diversification into new markets and the impacts on business and the environment is imperative for future resilience.
The ever-changing business and trade climate of today demands a clear view of your exposure and choosing your hedging strategy is deciding for success.
We will hear from June Smith, Regional Director North, Make UK with guidance on the following:
- Lasting impacts of Brexit & Covid
- Creating shorter, more resilient supply chains
- Cyber risk, CSR in the workplace and recruitment practices
Western Union Business Solutions, will talk us through the key business trends to watch for and share quality insight into:
- Global macroeconomic overview & outlook
- Global supply chain disruption & risk mitigation
- FX market scenarios & forecasts
Cost: Free for allClick to book your place online