There are so many challenges that arise from mixing business with family. Through years of research and engagement with global family businesses, the Lancaster University Management School (LUMS) Centre for Family Business has developed a deep understanding of these challenges and how to overcome them.
This event will feature a keynote address from two generations of the Hall Family from Butlers Farmhouse Cheeses as well as an interactive panel discussion that includes the following panellists:
- Jacqui Jackson, Family Business Consultant & 4th Generation Owner of Thomas Jardine & Co (chair)
- 2 generational family members from Butler’s Farmhouse Cheeses
- Andrea Challis, Joint Group CEO, Partington’s Holiday Centres
- Prof. John J. Oliver OBE, Family Business Consultant and former CEO of Leyland Trucks
- Dr. Giovanna Campopiano, Director of the LUMS Centre for Family Business
This event will give Family run SMEs the opportunity to take time out of the business to explore what it takes to build a positive culture and communicate effectively within a family business. Incorporating both theory and practice, this event will give you the inspiration and the tools to make positive changes within your business.
You will also have the opportunity to find out more about our upcoming Family Business Excellence Programme and how it could help you develop a productive and sustainable family business with a strategy to serve future generations.Click to book your place online