Come and join other manufacturing businesses and support services at this networking and workshop event.
The event is hosted by : BCW Manufacturing Group, one of the UK’s most advanced, vertically integrated precision engineering companies.
- 08:00 Registration, Networking and Breakfast
- 08:30 New Product Introduction & Innovation – The Stage Gate Process
Martin Hyman, Manufacturing Advisor, Manufacturing Growth Fund
- 09:00 IP, Patents and Trademarks – Secure your new product and maximise the value of your intellectual property,
Aimee Cawley, Chartered (UK) and European Patent Attorney, Marks & Clerk LLP
- 09:20 Revolutionising product design with digital technologies
Peter McOnie, Made Smarter Business Adviser
Claire Scott, Made Smarter IDT adviser
- 09:40 Workshop – Roundtable discussions
- 10:10 Introduction to the Manufacturing Growth Fund and support available
- 10:15 BCW Manufacturing Group – A business case study
- 10:30 Factory Tour – BCW Manufacturing Group
- 11:00 Event Close
The Manufacturing Growth Fund’s purpose is to provide funding and impartial, expert advice to help you create growth. We want to offer you a grant towards the cost of bringing in specialist expertise for eligible projects. The key objectives of the fund are to drive job creation, the introduction and launch of new products and to improve productivity.Click to book your place online