Join this programme of 2 full day workshops to learn about setting up and internationalising your website, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), choosing the most relevant e-marketplaces, fulfilment, taxation and selling through social media. Sign up for this programme of 2 full day workshops to develop your knowledge on how to sell internationally online.
Funding through the Enhancing SME’s International Trade Performance ERDF Project will enable you to work with our expert in a small group of no more than 12-14 delegates. The workshop will be divided into interactive sessions, each of which will help you to understand the key issues and to build your online export strategy:
- Setting up/internationalising a website incl. SEO and marketing
- E-commerce incl. process automation and fulfilment
- Use of e-marketplaces
- Cybersecurity, hosting and domain strategy
- Payment solutions incl. foreign exchange strategy
- Social media as a sales platform