Our digital work tools and organisational systems are meant to help us manage and grow our companies effectively. Yet how we use our tools and engage with our systems can hinder our performance, productivity, health and wellbeing. This impacts on our bottom line and threatens our ability to sustain and grow our business.
Join Michelle Bondesio, a communications consultant, business mentor and the founder of Growth Sessions, to learn more about the actions you can take to optimise your workplace and working practices.
This session will cover:
- The impact our tech-focused culture has on wellbeing and business performance.
- How our existing behaviours are affecting our output and productivity, without us realising it.
- How we can change work styles and work culture to better support our wellbeing, creativity, productivity and business growth.
This event is part of the Growth Support Programme, a fully funded business support scheme offering:
- A tailored programme of masterclasses, to up skill yourself and your team in the latest business growth techniques.
- Networking opportunities – access to a structured and informal networking group operating across Lancashire.
- Growth Action Planning – unlocking the potential in your enterprise.
We’ve already helped more than 1,000 Lancashire businesses to start and grow and we can help you too. Book your place at one of our free events today.Click to book your place online