- Are you a growing Lancashire based SME trading business to business (B2B)?
- Would you like to improve the performance of your company’s website?
- Does the thought of writing content for your website bring you out in a cold sweat?
- Want to use social media to promote your business but don’t know where to begin?
During this full day workshop we will be covering:
- Website basics – what to consider when planning a new website including hosting solutions.
- SEO fundamentals – including keyword research, content analysis, site speed and backlinks.
- Copywriting – how to plan and structure your online content for readability and to prompt enquiries.
- Social media – how to grow a Twitter and Instagram following and monetise your audience.
- Facebook PPC – how to use Facebook Ads to reach your target audience.
This is a fully funded event delivered as part of the Digital First ERDF project (based at the University of Central Lancashire). Places are free but limited to businesses that meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Established and based in Lancashire / have a Lancashire HQ
- Trading business to business (B2B)
- Qualify as an SME
- Planning to grow your workforce
For more information and to reserve a place please email Madeleine Melling – firstname.lastname@example.org.Click to book your place online