Never again will there be such an opportunity to meet with organisations who can help you trade with tenacity in this country. If you are serious about doing businesses in India, you need to attend.
- Key markets and sectors: Mr. S. M. Chakraborthy, Consul (Commerce), Consulate of India
- Indian economy: Pratik Dattani, Managing Director, EPG Economic and Strategy Consulting
- Setting up a business in India: V Lakshmi Kumaran, Founder & Managing Partner, Lakshmikumaran & Sridharan Attorneys
- Etiquette and culture: Ray Subhayu, Senior Business Development Manager, UK India Business Council
- Buying & selling in India: Pratik Dattani, Managing Director, EPG Economic and Strategy Consulting
- Overcoming regulatory and supply chain hurdles: Nikhil Singhal, Principle Associate, Lakshmikumaran & Sridharan Attorneys
- Getting your goods to market: Simon Booth, Supply Chain Sales Manager, DSV Air & Sea Ltd
- Minimising foreign exchange charges: John Sawyer, Financial Advisor, Moneycorp
- Financing your export order: Paul Wright, Senior UK Marketing Manager, London Forfaiting Company
- All you need to know about the Customs Declaration Service: John Griffiths, International Trade Development Liaison Officer, HMRC
Connect your business with key market experts in the exhibition rooms with a networking buffet lunch plus much more!
Who should attend: Any business trading or wishing to trade with India.
These free to attend events are regularly oversubscribed, therefore please register your interest as soon as possible with Stephanie Warrington or call 01254
356473. If you have been successful you will receive a confirmation email prior to the event.