Does your business have an ambition to sell its products and services to the NHS?
Or maybe you haven’t considered the NHS as a target market for growth before?
Although the NHS is a clinical organisation, there are loads of non-medical products and services being procured, including:
- linen suppliers
- food and beverages
- temporary staff
Lancashire Business View has partnered up with the Innovation Agency, an NHS organisation whose job it is to support SMEs in doing business with the NHS, to hold a roundtable event on 12 February.
The two panels will describe the opportunities and priorities facing the NHS and the challenge of doing business within the health care service.
Please see below panel lists for this event:
- Carole Spencer – transformation director, Innovation Agency
- Talib Yaseen – transformation director of Lancashire and South Cumbria, Integrated Care System
- Dr Amanda Thornton – digital health & activation clinical lead for healthier Lancashire & South Cumbria, Integrated Care System
- Karen Swindley – director of workforce & education, Lancashire Teaching Hospital
- Dr Sakthi Karunanithi – SRO population health and prevention, Healthier Lancashire and South Cumbria ICS and director of public health, Lancashire County Council
- Sharon Robson – procurement director, Lancashire Procurement Cluster
- Dr Matt Orr GP, SME and board member of Chorley and South Ribble Clinical Commissioning Group
- Sundown Solutions
- Lorna Green – chief operating officer, Inovation Agency
- Andrew Leeming – Boost programme manager, Lancashire County Council
Join us to learn about the significant commercial opportunities that the NHS provides SMEs.Click to book your place online