Network like a ninja!
About this Event
In an ever-changing business landscape, businesses need to ensure they maximise every opportunity to meet appropriate potential clients and generate new leads.
Networking is a highly effective way to connect with like-minded business owners and meet your potential customers. However, networking is a skill, like any other. It needs to be honed and developed in a way where people get to know, like, trust and buy from you, making the sales process very easy.
Many business owners find the art of networking scary and off-putting and for some a thing to totally avoid, resulting in loss of business opportunity.
This practical and engaging workshop will show you:
- How to be a confident networker
- Adopt a powerful mindset so you stand out from the crowd
- Practical techniques to engage one person, small and larger groups
- How to start and maintain a conversation that people find interesting
- How to express your brand and key services you offer in order to make it easy for people to understand/ buy from you
- Learn how to deliver an informal business pitch during a conversation
- Strategies for following up with appropriate business contacts to secure the sale
Cost: Free to attendClick to book your place online