This Employers Expert Masterclass will cover the latest HR & Employment Law updates to ensure you remain legally compliant, and avoid potentially costly inadvertent mistakes.
We will be discussing some of the key ways you can ensure your business is working at optimal efficiency with efficient HR policies. We’ll be showing you how making sure yours are an exact fit to your business, industry and circumstances will save you time and money long term.
You will learn about:
- Learn the big mistakes most local businesses have in their contracts of employment.
- Improve your understanding of employment law.
- Discover how to get the most out of your employees.
- Plus much more
This is a truly beneficial event for anyone employing staff or using self-employed individuals, especially in light of 2 very recent landmark decision which have been ranked among the most substantial judicial interventions ever to support workers in this country. Is your business sufficiently protected from individuals wishing to unpick arrangements in the event of a dispute?
The critical areas of discussion on the day will include:
- Directors responsibilities – getting it right first time
- Contracts of employment – how to get them to work for you
- Absenteeism – handling suspected ‘sickies’, persistent lateness, controlling flexible workers
- Conduct v Capability – won’t do, can’t do! Understand the differences and handle correctly
- A brief introduction to GDPR/HR – how does this impact on managing your workforce
- Health & Safety – gain structured advice about your health & safety responsibilities
Your Expert Speaker
All our expert keynote speakers have spent a minimum of the last 10 years providing commercial HR and Health & Safety advice to organisations just like yours. They have between them supported over 100,000 SME & LME businesses in their careers to date and use real life’ experiences to help business owners and directors of all types and sizes of businesses to understand their legal obligations whilst focusing on maximum employee performance.