This Beginner to Intermediate Facebook Ads Masterclass will show you the key considerations of using Facebook for paid advertising for your business.
Boosting Facebook posts isn’t recommended (some small exceptions, which we will cover!) and on this training we will show you exactly how to set up your own winning campaigns and understand how the bidding auction works.
There will also be time spent on the technical side of Business Manager/ Ads Manager, which can be confusing and difficult to navigate when you’re unfamiliar with the platform. However, it is essential that you understand this side of things before running ads.
After this event you will know:
- How to operate Business Manager (and understand campaigns, ad accounts, pixels and ad sets)
- How to select the right campaign based on what you want to achieve
- How to plan a funnel for your ads
- Expert hacks on how to get sales quick and fast from low budget spends
- Techniques such as ‘carpet bombing’
- How to install your Pixel and what you can do with it
- How to retarget your website activity and market to your email list with Facebook Ads
This is excellent value for £40.00 – class sizes will be a maximum of 8 and tea/coffee will be provided.
There is ample parking on site.
Please arrive 15 minutes before the event begins at 2pm.
Cost: £40Click to book your place online