Are you an employer struggling to recruit the digital skilled talent you need? A training organisation with a great idea for a new digital training programme? Or a community group with great reach into groups underrepresented in tech?
Then join us to find out how the Fast Track Fund could open up new opportunities to develop a diverse, digitally skilled workforce.
The aim of the ‘Fast Track’ Digital Workforce Fund is to help employers in the Greater Manchester and Lancashire areas to address their needs for digitally skilled specialists through short, innovative, bespoke training courses.
The fund will be open for applications in Greater Manchester and Lancashire from 29th November 2019. Consortia of employers, training providers and community organisations can bid for between £50,000 and £250,000 (tbc) to run innovative digital training schemes linked to skills shortage vacancies.
The event will give you further information about the funding opportunity including; key requirements, how to write a great bid and the opportunity to ask questions. It will also give you the opportunity to network with other parties interested in the fund with the aim of putting together the best possible consortia.
- 10am – Registration & Refreshments
- 10.30am – Overview of programme requirements. Opportunity for questions.
- 11.30am – Process & Timelines
- 11.45 – Social Value Training
- 12.15 onwards – Networking and opportunity to ask further questions of GM/Lancs.
- If you have any questions about the fast track fund or the event please contact the fast track team at: email@example.com