This workshop has been designed for new start-ups or businesses wishing to refresh their skills on the basics of bookkeeping and accounts.
For any business to succeed YOU MUST KNOW YOUR NUMBERS.
We will go through:
- Different business structures and their tax implications – what’s best for you.
- How and why it’s so vital to record your financial transactions – easy online tools to help with this.
- How to read your financial information accurately and use it to inform business decisions – we’ll help make this simpler.
- How to take your hard earned money out of your business – you’ve earned it, now how to claim it!
- Common mistakes in bookkeeping and accounts and how to avoid them.
- How to use effective tools to make your life easier – easy to use online software.
By the end of the workshop you will be confident in introducing/improving your bookkeeping and accounts system and improve how you manage your finances.
Presented by : Lydia Read-Potter
Hosted by: Enterprise4All (North West) as part of Boost’s Flying Start programme.Click to book your place online