Understanding Selling; Selling is usually the biggest block to growth for start ups if they have never sold before during their career.
We all struggle when we sell for the first time. Our culture doesn’t help as we may not be comfortable mentioning money and we hate to be perceived as being pushy.
This workshop will give you steps and techniques which will improve your confidence levels even before you leave the workshop and help you:
- Know why confidence when you are selling is important
- Find out your Selling Confidence Score
- Challenge your beliefs about salespeople and know what is really involved in selling
- Understand how your feelings, thoughts and actions impact on your confidence
- Learn techniques to control your chattering monkeys
- Understand the power of your body language and how people use it to decide if they will buy
Discover if ‘faking it until you make it’ is a myth or a fact. If you want your business to bring in more money, there are only Four Methods to Increase Revenue: increasing the number of customers, increasing average transaction size, increasing the frequency of transactions per customer, and raising your prices.
This session will help you understand the fundamental practices around sales and how to grow them.
Presented by: Phil Crowshaw
Hosted by: Winning Pitch as part of Boost’s Flying Start programme.
If you’re a Lancashire entrepreneur looking to start a new business or if you are at the early stages of growing a new business, this funded programme can help you get off to a flying start by defining your growth plan and helping you create a strong environment for sustained success.Click to book your place online