“The ability to communicate your business proposition effectively is a critical funding hurdle. ”
Ian S Dixon , Access To Finance Team Leader
The Access To Finance Service are delighted to invite you to join this workshop which promises to be a participative and provocative session working with finance specialists who will be drawing on their knowledge and experience with four key objectives in mind :
- To develop an understanding of the business model canvas and its use as a visual tool for the development and communication of your business proposition to potential funders.
- To identify the key principals underlying your approach to funder engagement.
- To explore the key fundraising documents necessary for an effective fundraising campaign.
- To provide an overview of the UK SME funding landscape.
The ability to communicate key business model information effectively on a timely basis and engage funder interest is often cited as a key differentiator in successful funding campaigns.
Delivered by finance experts, the Access To Finance masterclass series provides you with the necessary knowledge and skills to effectively manage your business finances in support of your growth objectives.
Look out for more in the series during 2018, covering subjects such as:
- Understanding Finance Masterclass.
- Investment Readiness Foe Equity Fundraising.
- Understanding the SME Funding Landscape.
Places are limited and priority will be given to those businesses eligible for European Regional Development Fund support.
Register Your Interest
09.00 – Arrival and Registration
09.30 – Introduction – Challenges Of Fundraising
09.45 – Business Model Canvas
11.00 – Coffee Break
11.15 – Business Model Canvas ( continued )
12.45 – Lunch
1.30 – Fundraising – Principal Centred Thinking
2.00 – UK Funding Ecosystem
2.45 – Coffee Break
3.00 – Key Fundraising Documentation
4.00 – Event close