Lancashire County Developments are looking to potentially invest in turning Fraser House (a building on White Cross Business Park in Lancaster) into a specially designed space (offices, co-working, event space, labs) for growing technology businesses.
We would like to invite technology and digital businesses, and potential partners / stakeholders to attend a consultation event where you will:
- Get a tour of Fraser House to get a feel for the potential new space
- Receive an overview of plans so far including research conducted and initial design plans
- Take part in a facilitated session to feedback on initial plans
- Have the opportunity to pledge how your business / organisation would want to make use of the space and bring it to life
- Be fed and watered!
There will be 2 consultation sessions repeating the same content, meeting at White Cross reception, Lancaster:
- 10am-1pm – Wednesday 5th June
- 6pm-9pm – Thursday 13th June
If you would like to attend one of these events, please rsvp to email@example.com with the name + emails of attendees, the name of your organisation, and what you would be interested in potentially using Fraser House for, and which session you will attend.
Additionally (or if you’d prefer), you can share your thoughts in a 1-2-1 setting, by indicating this in your RSVP to Maya who will arrange a phone call or meeting.Click to book your place online