Connecting Brand, Strategy and People.
A series of Boost workshops aimed to create a winning strategy to enable sustainable profitable growth.
Throughout the pandemic and the various lockdowns, we have worked with business owners and leaders who have used the time wisely to plan for a sustainable future for their business.
Planning is only one part of a process to achieve success. Our work with clients ensures implementation of those plans and, as important, measuring progress against objectives and managing the changes needed in their business to create that sustainable, profitable future.
Our series of group mentoring focuses on joining the dots… connecting Brand, Strategies and People. Developing teams and leaders to get the balance right between people and process as you embark on your growth journey.
Biggest mistakes we see businesses make:
- They develop “stand-alone” departmental or function led strategies
- They fail to develop an inclusive culture in developing growth strategies
- They don’t follow-through on well-developed plans
What you will come away with:
- Have connected with other like-minded businesses who will be your trusted support team as you move on your growth journey.
- Gained clarity on your Purpose and Value Proposition which will attract more of the right types of customers.
- Gained clarity on your Employer Brand which will ensure you attract the right people to your business.
- Developed a clear, manageable plan for growth which includes all aspects of the business, making the decision-making process easier as you grow.
- Have created a plan for people as your business grows which will strengthen your chances of success to recruit and retain the right people for your business.
- Have developed a set of processes to ensure the changes you plan to make are less challenging, making your new normal a swift and easy transition.
HOW IT WORKS
- 6-8 People
- Friday 9:30am – 12:30pm
- 4 x 3-hour sessions every fortnight
- Interactive, sharing challenges and experiences to ensure true peer group function.
When it Starts:
- 10 September
- 24 September
- 08 October
- 22 October
Sessions will be hosted via Zoom. A link to the session will be provided once registered.
Fully funded for businesses with high growth potential in Lancashire that meet eligibility criteria, as part of Boost’s Growth Mentoring Programme.
To register your place please email : firstname.lastname@example.orgClick to book your place online