Do you usually find your work days running away with you? Are you looking for ways to help you stay on track?
Master the art of no-nonsense Task Tracking and Planning, to help you take charge of your day and get more stuff done. In this popular workshop, we’ll explore the elements of an effective paper-based planning and productivity framework, which you can incorporate into your existing way of doing things. This method is also a mindfulness practice and helps you manage your stress better.
Hosted by Mich Bondesio, Communications Consultant and Business Mentor, this Growth Sessions workshop is for busy business owners and professionals looking for practical ways to work more productively, by staying on track with your intentions, tasks and goals.
We will cover:
- The performance benefits of using a paper-based planning system for productivity, accountability, task management and goal tracking.
- The simple, flexible, yet powerful structure behind the proven Bullet Journal Method.
- Specific components of this method which you can incorporate into your existing system in a way that works for you. (You don’t have to be ‘creative’ or artistic to use it.)
- A guided activity to get you started, so that you can learn by doing.
- Paper and writing materials during the guided session.
- You will receive an A5 starter notebook to take away with you.
- Hot and cold refreshments and biccies.
Booking via Eventbrite.
Cost: £47.50Click to book your place online