This free course takes a practical approach to why and when export documents are needed, focusing on the transfer from using EU Certificates of Origin to UK Certificates of Origin.
It will include background, uses and key information for different documents – key aspects for any administrative staff.
Content will cover:
- Proforma/commercial invoices
- Export cargo shipping instructions (ECSI)
- Certificates of Origin (EC and Arab).
- Movement certificates, EUR1, ATR documents.
- Transport documents (multimodal)
- ATA carnets
- Packing lists
- Export licenses
- Insurance certificates
- Certificates of shipment
- Certificates of conformity
- C88 Customs Entry
- Drafts/Bills of Exchange
- Permission to progress (P2P)
Help for Brexit is a service run by the North and Western Lancashire Chamber of Commerce aimed at helping businesses prepare for the UK’s departure from the EU on 31 October.
The service provides free-to-attend seminars, workshops and webinars, as well as expert information and access to specialist advisers.Click to book your place online