This seminar is aimed at businesses that are either thinking about applying for AEO or have just started the application process. This practical session will run through the AEO framework with hands on advice and support on how to benefit from AEO.
For traders currently examining their options to determine if AEO trusted trader status is the right fit for their business or if alternative Customs reliefs such as Customs warehousing or inward processing, or even supply chain modification may be more appropriate.
WHAT IS AUTHORISED ECONOMIC OPERATOR?
AEO is an internationally recognised quality mark indicating that your role in the international supply chain is secure and that your customs controls and procedures are efficient & compliant.
Benefits include: Fast track shipments through customs, faster applications for inward processing and other customs authorisations. Establishment of sound policies and procedures reducing shipment delays, waiver with regard to the level of guarantee required.
- Overview of AEO
- Compliance criteria
- Safety, security & customs
- Understand the types of policies & procedures that may be required
- Application and authorisation process
WHO IS THIS SEMINAR FOR?
- Managers/Directors with responsibility for customs control & compliance
- Financial/ Supply Chain/ Logistics Managers
- Import/Export Administrators who have responsibilities for controlling declaration
COST : £25 + VAT per delegate with buffet lunch included
Our HMRC seminars are regularly over-subscribed, therefore to reserve your place please email Stephanie Warrington or call 01254 356473Click to book your place online