Special Procedures are schemes available to importers and exporters to waiver, suspend or drawback customs duties. When operating under a Special Procedure goods are still within the control of HMRC even though they have been released from the place of arrival.
Under any authorisation process HMRC checks that the company has relevant written procedures and skilled staff and determines how to use and maintain records for each procedure so it is important to understand your obligations.
Understanding these procedures can help in identifying which scheme can be used in a given situation, minimise import duty payments and subsequently benefit cash flow within your business.
- Processing: Inward Processing (IP) and Outward Processing (OP) relief
- Specific Use: Temporary Admissions (TA), End Use Relief (EnU) scheme and ATA Carnets.
- Storage: Customs Warehousing (CW)
- Transit: Internal and External transit
- Summary Questions and feedback
BOOK NOW, LIMITED PLACES AVAILABLE
COST: £25 + VAT per delegate with buffet lunch included
To reserve your place please email Stephanie Warrington or call 01254 356473Click to book your place online