Are you ready for Brexit?
With the continued uncertainty surrounding the UK’s exit from the European Union, it has been difficult for businesses to prepare for the impact which this will have on HR and recruitment.
However, given that the Government has committed to the UK leaving the EU “come what may” on 31 October 2019 it is increasingly urgent for businesses to get to grips with the implications.
Recent announcements regarding the proposals for reform of the immigration system in the event of a “No Deal Brexit” have been met with particular concerns from the business community.
In this breakfast seminar we will cut through the political rhetoric, to establish what we know (and perhaps, more importantly, what we don’t know) about these changes, to provide some much needed clarity for businesses.
What will the session cover?
- What does Brexit mean for your existing workforce?
- The EU Settled Status scheme – what is it and why is it important?
- How will Brexit affect your ability to recruit and retain the best talent?
- How will the changes affect right to work checks and compliance more generally?
- What are the opportunities and challenges for HR?
- The latest proposals for reform of the immigration system post Brexit
- 08:30 am Arrival and registration
- 08:45 am Event Begins
- 09.45 am Talk finishes
- 09.45 am Networking
- 10.15 am Event Close
Click to book your place online