Do you need to expand your business network and increase your confidence as a networker?
Networking is important in sales. We will explore the power of effective ‘consultative selling’ including what is sales and what it is not, profiling your ideal customer, buying roles, leveraging sales and the value proposition.
One of the most cost-effective ways to building partnerships and alliances is through successful networking. During the workshop you will benefit from a session which will include:
- The Elevator Pitch
- Why network?
- The good vs the bad networker
- Meet, like and trust: the three building platforms to successful networking
- Working the room
- The importance of the follow-up.
This event is part of the Growth Support Programme, a fully funded business support scheme offering:
- A tailored programme of masterclasses, to up skill yourself and your team in the latest business growth techniques.
- Networking opportunities – access to a structured and informal networking group operating across Lancashire.
- Growth Action Planning – unlocking the potential in your enterprise.
We’ve already helped more than 1,000 Lancashire businesses to start and grow and we can help you too. Book your place at one of our free events today.Click to book your place online