- Need finance for growth?
- Want to understand what venture capital is and how to successfully apply?
- Perhaps unsure whether venture capital or business angel finance is right for you?
Led by experienced investors, the University of Central Lancashire’s Investment Readiness programme is designed to “demystify” the world of equity finance and prepare ambitious businesses with growth potential to apply for much needed investment.
Join us at our free introductory workshop to ensure you are well equipped to clearly present your proposition and demonstrate you have a credible plan to deliver the results that investors are looking for.
- An overview of private and institutional investors
- What investors are looking for AND WHAT THEY ARE NOT LOOKING FOR
- The venture capital and angel investment process
- Introduction to due diligence, the term sheet and legal process
- The importance of your investment pitch
- Contributions from investors and nationally recognised experts in their fields.
Who should attend?
Anyone actively seeking equity investment for their business or wanting to gain an insight into the investment process in preparation for future needs.
Following the introductory workshop, participants have the opportunity to receive one-to-one assistance from experienced investors and attend further specialist workshops.Click to book your place online