Please note these forums are designed for growing businesses across Lancashire. Due to the demand for these forums and eligibility criteria, places to this forum are not guaranteed and we reserve the right to cancel places. Companies with multiple attendees may be asked to reduce this to one place only.
1. Buffet Lunch & Networking (11.30am to 12.00pm)
2. Welcome and General Introduction (12.00pm)
3. Prakash Patel – Access to Finance (A2F) The A2F service specifically supports SMEs in the North West to raise finance to help facilitate business growth. Through an extensive network of suppliers all aspects of funding can be accessed and an investment ready service can also be provided.
4. Hayley Caine – Selling Made Easier How to Hit 10% of Your Sales Target In 1 Week Hayley’s blend of experience in Marketing, Sales and How People Tick has improved sales for over 700 business owners from start-ups to £5 million in the last 20 years. Sales expert Hayley will share the top 3 ways you can hit 10% of your sales target within just one week. The sales tips and techniques shared will increase sales both to your existing customers and new customers. (Guaranteed – no hard pushy stuff, no cringe, no cheesy things, no pitch, no closing and no confidence needed.)
Hayley ensures your growth plans are simple, practical and helps you define:
• What makes you wow
• Gaps in the market
• Quick ways to hit your growth targets
• Your sales mind-set and what is holding you back.
Don’t miss this highly interactive session.
5. Iain Martin, Project Manager – UCLan Innovation Clinic The Innovation Clinic was established by the University of Central Lancashire in 2013 as part of Boost, specifically to work with Lancashire SMEs, supporting them to innovate and grow through the development and commercialisation of new products and services. Iain will provide an overview of the support on offer, ranging from product research through to practical design, prototyping and testing. He will be giving some case studies of businesses that have been through the programme.
6. Business Growth and Support – Updates and useful tools We will conclude the forum with a brief discussion of a current topic related to high growth for SMEs and share a key tip to help you improve your business performance.
7. Any Other Business
8. Next Forum – 10th October 2018
2pm onwards: The team from Mayes Accountants and the presenters will be all available after the forum to have a chat with you or answer any questions you may have.
Supported By MayesClick to book your place online