Are you a local business and passionate about our district?
If yes, then the Responsible Business Network is for you!
If you are a local business and passionate about making a difference in our district then come along and find out more about joining the Lancaster District Responsible Business Network.
The network links the world of work and business to schools and colleges and aims to
- show young people the opportunities available and the sector-specific skills they might need
- support disadvantaged young people into work
- address employers’ current and future recruitment and skills shortages
- tackle issues such as attracting and retaining employees
- provide support for the unemployed and other disadvantaged groups
Come along and hear about the many ways your business can get involved and share your ideas.
Hear from businesses who are already involved as well as other local partners and schools who want to work with you.
The launch evening will include Q&A sessions and an opportunity for you to share your ideas and provide input into the creation of employment sector information material to be used in schools and other educational establishments.
Refreshments and finger food will be provided.
Free parking available.Click to book your place online