Leadership is the art of influencing and motivating people towards achieving a common goal. Yet, business owners often don’t even realise they are leaders, let alone have the time to identify and nurture the skills required to be the leader they would like to be.
In this three-hour workshop, Dr. Neil McLatchie provides a space for business owners to reflect on and develop their leadership skills.
- Define leadership
- Understand how being a better leader can help you and your business
- Reflect on the type of leader you wish to be
- Challenge limiting beliefs and assumptions
- Identify individual strategies and behaviours to improve your leadership skills
- Share experiences and learn from other business owners
The workshop will draw on a range of business coaching concepts and activities throughout.Click to book your place online