This session has been organised by the Leading Lancashire project at UCLan. In these unprecedented times, many of us are working remotely which can feel very isolating.
Bringing together small groups of like-minded leaders, these collaborative workshops have been developed to enable you to:
- Identify and share Management and Leadership problems.
- Gain ideas, support and team coaching from the whole group.
- Plan best action to move you forward.
Part of our Leadership Development programme, these two-hour sessions will be facilitated to ensure fast paced problem sharing/solving in a supportive environment, enabling you to develop your problem-solving skills, listening and questioning ability and improve your learning ability in a group.
By the end of the session you will:
- Have identified action to be taken to improve problems
- Have gained support and challenges from supportive individuals
- Have used an action learning approach to problem solving
- Have reflected on personal learning from the session
To get the most out of the experience, a few days prior to the session you will asked to submit your specific issues/questions that you would like support/ideas from the group.Click to book your place online