In these unprecedented times, many of us are working remotely which can feel very isolating.
Bringing together small groups of like-minded leaders, these collaborative workshops have been developed to enable you to:
- Identify and share Management and Leadership problems.
- Gain ideas, support and team coaching from the whole group.
- Plan best action to move you forward.
As part of our Leadership Development Programme, this two-hour session will use specific methodology that ensures fast paced problem sharing/solving in a supportive environment, enabling you to improve your learning ability in a group.
To get the most out of the experience, we will contact you prior to the session and ask you to submit any specific questions or issues that you would like support with on the day.
By the end of the session you will:
- Have identified action to be taken to improve problems
- Have gained support and challenges from supportive individuals
- Have used an action learning approach to problem solving
- Have reflected on personal learning from the session
If you have any queries please contact the Leading Lancashire Team at: Leading@uclan.ac.ukClick to book your place online